Why you want to do digital marketing? What is your aim and expectations?

 My name is Upama Majumder, from Chittagong,

Bangladesh. I have passed BBA and MBA. Both in

subject of Management. Now I am trying to get a

job in Govt. or non-government institution. I have

known about this course of digital marketing from

my nearest one. She encouraged me to do this

course. Though I have not enough idea about digital

marketing. But I think I can build up my career by

this. As I am married and not to able go anywhere

at any time, I think I can earn some money by this

digital marketing. For that I have not to go

anywhere. I hope by this work I can get my personal

satisfaction and can prove myself as an

entrepreneur. Always I want to be self sufficient

and love to take some challenging work. So digital

marketing is the best ways to fulfil my aim and

expectation. I wish I can be a successful freelancer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Email Titles & Snippets

How can you do company research using LinkedIn business?

Survey Monkey & Mail chimp. Which do you prefer most & why?