Survey Monkey & Mail chimp. Which do you prefer most & why?

 

Mailchimp:

Mailchimp helps to interact with different persons sending them different Newsletters. It helps to create newsletters and sharing them with different social sites. It also works on the customer journey which gives data about different customers and linked up with them.


SurveyMonkey:

On the other hand, SurveyMonkey helps to collect feedback from different persons and make a connection with the people who do not respond to email. Its a way of data collection.


Between these, I prefer SurveyMonkey. Because by this a can connect with huge persons and interact with my product and service. Besides I can get feedback for which I can design my service policy and get success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Email Titles & Snippets

How can you do company research using LinkedIn business?